Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook image of living abroad article

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Sounds about right, the perfect life would be the best of both worlds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Swings and roundabouts, I miss the Gaelic and trips to Coker this time of year but then I went to the Wallabies v All blacks on Saturday night 20 mins from home.

Same at other times of the year miss stuff like Xmas, Easter, Halloween etc but tend to replace them with other different but still enjoyable activities. Better to live a change in life than maybe regret not knowing any difference until it's too late.

You only live once if done right once is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

There's a lot of things I miss from home but you can bet your life if I went home there'd be a lot of things I'd miss from here, there's also a lot of things I don't miss, its a balancing act, professionally it was the best move I ever made, I should have left years ago, family wise its hard and there's only so many times you can go to Croke Park and see Mayo loosing another all Ireland!! This year perhaps!

Advertisement