Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat blokes who wear tight t-shirts

• 19-08-2014 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Just please stop doing it, you don't look well built or buff looking you just look like a complete gobsh1te, either wear a t-shirt that actually fits you or lose some weight. //Drunk rant over//

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭burstbuckle

Ok buddy I'll go change right away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Maybe they're buff underneath the fat .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

How fat are we talking??? Im not a proper gut lord but I'm no where near skinny and let me tell you that trying to get clothes that fit well in Ireland when you don't have a have a H&M level eating disorder or are the least bit broad shouldered (even without a few extra pounds) can be a proper pain in the arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

jamezy wrote: »
    How fat are we talking??? Im not a proper gut lord but I'm no where near skinny and let me tell you that trying to get clothes that fit well in Ireland when you don't have a have a H&M level eating disorder or are the least bit broad shouldered (even without a few extra pounds) can be a proper pain in the arse.

Something like this

ebTlzgY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Something like this

ebTlzgY.jpg

Its almost like a Simpsons character's belly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Irish Musician

Is it ok to wear a mankini?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Is it ok to wear a mankini?

So long as it's the correct size, OP should have no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Fat Girls. Stop wearing white leggings.

Your legs look like bottled porridge or someone has stuffed scrambled egg down them.

Just please stop doing it, you don't look well built or buff looking you just look like a complete gobsh1te, either wear a t-shirt that actually fits you or lose some weight. //Drunk rant over//

Like I told someone yesterday. Take it to ranting and raving, please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement