Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Master System

Options
  • 19-08-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone here got a master system for sale or trade ?

I'm using the megadrive converter but it just doesn't feel quite the same.

thanks
    Ollie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

LongZ wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone here got a master system for sale or trade ?

I'm using the megadrive converter but it just doesn't feel quite the same.

thanks
    Ollie

Hey Ollie

I've a boxed Mastersystem 2 if that's any use to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Sure. what are ya looking for moneywise ?

Haven't got much to trade for it. Still have one of these sealed Aura Interactors but I could do cash otherwise.

I was looking for €70 + postage for it, there's a few games, it's modded for 50/60hz selection, & the light phaser is with it too. Details here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057211112

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

mmm I'm more after the original and wasn't planning on spending that much on it. Although, modded, boxed and games it's not a bad deal at all indeed :)
    ...and it's got double dragon and I'm working on a cover of it at the momen :D

Let me think about it for a while. Where are you based, are you ever around Galway at all ?

LongZ wrote: »
    mmm I'm more after the original and wasn't planning on spending that much on it. Although, modded, boxed and games it's not a bad deal at all indeed :)
    ...and it's got double dragon and I'm working on a cover of it at the momen :D

Let me think about it for a while. Where are you based, are you ever around Galway at all ?

No bother at all :) Based in Dublin, & never in Galway at all :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement