Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hmv.ie

Options
  • 19-08-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Has anyone bought any games off hmv.ie before? How did you find their service?
    The reason I ask is I ordered a game (Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS3) off them 2 weeks ago now and even though I received a mail 10 days ago saying it had been dispatched there's no sign of it.:(
    I have followed up with their "customer service" but haven't got any response yet. I check their Fackebook page and it is filled with negative reviews by people who have ordered DVD's/CD's off them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Has anyone bought any games off hmv.ie before? How did you find their service?
    The reason I ask is I ordered a game (Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS3) off them 2 weeks ago now and even though I received a mail 10 days ago saying it had been dispatched there's no sign of it.:(
    I have followed up with their "customer service" but haven't got any response yet. I check their Fackebook page and it is filled with negative reviews by people who have ordered DVD's/CD's off them.

HMV is basically xtra Vision now and they must be two different sites but there basically the same setup all running out of the same office.

Post on there Facebook there and say that you haveint gotting a reply yet ?.

If you have paid with your card your best bet would to make a claim back trow that if you don't get a reply ?.

But XV xv marketplace is also under same group and i have read some extremely bad horror stores about them here on boards as i don't think customer service is there strong point ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

I actually bought 2 games of XVmarketplace a few days later and they arrived within a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I actually bought 2 games of XVmarketplace a few days later and they arrived within a week!

Your best bet then is to just fire another email of to them as i think thats the best thing to do for the time being.

Advertisement