Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account for Mastercard Account

Options
  • 19-08-2014 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi There

I have a Mastercard with you guys and i am trying to set it up as a payee on my ulster bank account so i can pay it off. I need the 8 digit account number for this however when i went into a branch they told me the only account number is the full card number. I know this is not the case as i have another CC set up as a payee and that works no problem. 

Is there any way to get this account number so i can set it up?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi sparkulicous, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]When making a transfer to your Bank of Ireland credit card from another bank you may require your IBAN and BIC details which can be located on your Credit Card statement. The account number is the last 8 digits within the IBAN itself. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The IBAN and BIC details for Bank of Ireland Credit cards are standard to all accounts depending on their jurisdiction. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]For all Euro Credit cards the Iban is IE46BOFI90153899943016 / BIC/SWIFT: BOFIIE2D[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]And for all Sterling Credit cards the IBAN is GB37BOFI90154699943016 / BIC/SWIFT: BOFIGB2B[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Please ensure that you include your 16 digit credit card number as the reference in order for the payment to be applied to your Credit Card Account. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]For more information on ways to pay your credit card please see here. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this information helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sparkulicous

Hi Elaine

Many thanks for that. 

Advertisement