Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Zippo lighter fluid.

Options
  • 19-08-2014 12:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can buy this in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I think bnq sell it or the army surplus stores, or that fishing tackle place on the main street they should have it..

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

top of north main street,,,newsagent stores,,,,,kellehers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Tesco in wilton sell it but only at the customer service desk where the lotto and ciggarettes are. Might be the same in other tesco stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Yah Ive bought the fluid in Tesco in Wilton about 3 weeks ago. They were out of it the week before then. Bit less than €2.50 a bottle if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

In the past I've been able to find it pretty cheap in pound shops, or euro stores now I suppose. Found it in the one in Tesco in Wilton to be precise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Murrays Fish/Gun shop in Patrick Street have a range of Zippo lighters, flints, fluid and other spares

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Ok nice one thanks all for the advice.

Advertisement