Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Registration

Options
  • 19-08-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

I am starting a new online retail business with one partner and would like to register our limited company.
    I have already reserved a company name with CRO using the online filing

Now I need to fill form A1 (this looks straight forward) and also need memorandum and articles of association. Would it be sufficient if I were to modify the document in the link below for this? If not, were can I find a good template for creating this document?

revenue.ie/en/tax/it/forms/stanmemo.pdf

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Are you intending to trade as an unlimited company or as a sole trader? it may be that the tax registration form you need to fill out is more likely TR1 if you actually intend to trade as a sole trader using a registered business name. Sole trader does not need memo and arts!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭smpillai11

pedronomix wrote: »
    Are you intending to trade as an unlimited company or as a sole trader? it may be that the tax registration form you need to fill out is more likely TR1 if you actually intend to trade as a sole trader using a registered business name. Sole trader does not need memo and arts!

I would like to register as a limited company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Best go to a company registrations service as this is not an easy diy job and the will deal with all the aspects, shop around as prices vary widely. see also http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/employment/types_of_employment/self_employment/setting_up_a_business_in_ireland.html

Advertisement