Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Application.

Options
  • 19-08-2014 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

SO I began my UCD application today and I logged in UCD Connect and then into SISweb. However, the SISweb I was using was not the one in the welcome booklet. I filled in my application and everything and have payed the fee. But it says I have two outstanding checklist items, things about documents that I have to submit. I'm worried now that I've registered in the wrong thing and this is something to do with a Graduate Entry even though I'm an Undergraduate and not a Mature Student, even though that's where I've been directed to when I enter SISweb. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Dadadum wrote: »
    SO I began my UCD application today and I logged in UCD Connect and then into SISweb. However, the SISweb I was using was not the one in the welcome booklet. I filled in my application and everything and have payed the fee. But it says I have two outstanding checklist items, things about documents that I have to submit. I'm worried now that I've registered in the wrong thing and this is something to do with a Graduate Entry even though I'm an Undergraduate and not a Mature Student, even though that's where I've been directed to when I enter SISweb. Can anyone help me?

I get that as well, its often English proficiency documentation that it prompts you to submit even if you have selected "English as a first language" though I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ManonRiv

Dadadum wrote: »
    I thought ucd first year student were only supposed to log into ucd connect on the 21rst ? Wait till that date and see what happens .

Advertisement