Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 low battery warning

Options
  • 19-08-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have an Aritech CS350 which is displaying a low battery warning. If the power fails, the keypad goes blank and does not respond to the code being entered to silence the alarm.

I have replaced the battery, but still have the low battery warning!

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks in advance

Deke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I just noticed the time you posted your query, is that low battery warning still on the keypad at this time?

Sometimes it takes a while for voltage discrepancies to even out between the panel and new battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deke

The low battery warning has been there for weeks. I disconnected the battery today, powered down the system and checked all the fuses, which were ok. When I powered up the system and reconnected the battery, the problem resolved itself.

I can only assume the power down and restart has reset whatever was causing the problem?

Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement