Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange transactions in my account

Options
  • 19-08-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Hi there I have two strange debits in my account of €85.52 and €39.20. These were completely unexpected and I'm worried that they could be fraudulent or incorrect. What should I do?

Did anyone else have something similar today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi thewheel2.0,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

If you are concerned in any way about unusual transactions on your account please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to look into this further for you. 

We hope this is resolved for you shortly, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shakey121

Yes I just checked my bank account online and I have 4 €69.99 transactions. 
    Is my account be hacked too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

shakey121 wrote: »
    Yes I just checked my bank account online and I have 4 €69.99 transactions. 
    Is my account be hacked too ?
    I called up and my case was just a hotel that charged me a month early before arrival. Give them a ring, they are really helpful in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi shakey121, 

Thanks for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

As mentioned previously, if you notice any inconsistencies on your account we would recommend that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you. Unfortunately, as we do not have account access here, we are unable to look into this further for you. 

We hope that your query is resolved soon and your mind put at rest. 

If we can assist you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shakey121

Well made a phone call. Turns out that someone did get into my account and had a fine time in x box live. Pain in the ass as mortgage due now too and with that money gone too :'(
    Going to.be a bad week

• Advertisement
Advertisement