Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classified Website

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CptnCrunch

I mean just make a site like adverts.ie or gumtree.ie, that sells everything, I'm not sure if a niche ad market would work for something like baby stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daddysway

That's where we differ niche markets are always key to survival. Be it motor, baby or sport.... Thanks thou but I think I will stay plodding along! Thanks for the comments thou! Www. Daddysway.net

Good luck with it,

As far as the website goes I think its a nice simple design, easy to read, If I were selling that kind of stuff id use it, I think it could do with some css work making it a bit visually better though, callers/patterns/font etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Daddysway

CSS work is not my strong point and would love some help with that type of stuff, if you know anyone please do pass on the name etc

Thanks again for your comments 😀

Ya I know a fair bit, if you wanted to learn you'll find some good tutorials on YouTube, I could do the css etc on your website, but of course I wouldn't do it for free =D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭doubie

Anyone interested in exchanging links?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

not sure about the niche but id try change the domain, .net always looked dodgy to me but that just personal opinion i suppose

Advertisement