Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair

• 19-08-2014 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good laptop repair stores in the city, or out in Castletroy? My laptop is having hard drive issues (again). I need to get to get an independent report from a registered repair store before I can return it for a replacement/refund.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭niceview

There is a place run by a Chinese guy on Wickham street which is about the cheapest in town and fast as well. I've had a couple of jobs done in there and been happy with the outcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

There's a place in Castletroy - its beside the Topaz filling station near the Groody roundabout. It's called Limerick Computers. Was in there last week (just buying a cable) but the guy had posters up indicating laptop repair. Can't vouch for him as I haven't had him do work for me.

Advertisement