Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Vocals, Bassist, Drummer for musical project. Greater Dublin area.

Options
  • 19-08-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Experienced guitarist with average vocal ability and love of all musical genres looking to form covers group for adhoc/boutique gigging projects in greater Dublin area.

Have experience of pub gigs as well as larger venues. Playing guitar since 14, now 38. Looking for collaborators of all ages/backgrounds/shapes/sizes.

Don’t have any specific project in mind. Not planning to do pub gigs every weekend, but interested in playing gigs in public and having crack. Very keen to avoid musical clichés of any description. Interested in creating original music if the planets were that way aligned.

Obviously any musical project will be guitar-influenced, but listen to anything. For example spent today listening to The Orb and Bjork; tomorrow might be Bon Iver or Michael McDonald or Michael Jackson or Earth Wind & Fire or Le Galaxie or The Gloaming or Prince or QOTSA or Spiritualized or DLS vs Scroobius Pip.

If you're a pretentious old musical snob or somebody who can tolerate the company of same, PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

If you're a pretentious old musical snob or somebody who can tolerate the company of same, PM me.

:D

I'd be interested in a jam to see if we can tolerate each other. ;)

I'm a bit rushed at the minute, but will send you a P.M later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I'm an excellent backup singer, clicky fingers and hip swinging, the whole lot. Send me a PM with location details and to arrange a jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Son of Jor-El

Bump

Bump #2

Bump #3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

So far, what instruments have you got and what are you looking for /

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Where about in Dublin female singer and male bass player here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

I would be interested in a jam

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Gmol wrote: »
    Where about in Dublin female singer and male bass player here.
    make up yer mind already :eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D

Advertisement