Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Sligo

Options
  • 19-08-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,
    I was lucky enough to get my course in UL. Im wondering if there are private buses running from Sligo or whats the best way to get to UL from Sligo. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

AMcGowan wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I was lucky enough to get my course in UL. Im wondering if there are private buses running from Sligo or whats the best way to get to UL from Sligo. Any help would be great!

Ironically with your username, McGowans (West Link) goes from Donegal to Limerick via Athlone and picks up in Sligo at the town hall place at about 5 on Sundays. It leaves East Gate carpark on Fridays at three.

I'd get there early to make sure you get a seat. It's the only bus that goes to Donegal so it's usually packed.

Advertisement