Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair headset/ recommend headset.

Options
  • 19-08-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Iv had turtle beach px5's with 3 years . Lately iv issue where if chat cable plugged into headset to controller my friends in party can hear me but I can't hear them or myself talk. But if I plug out cable I can hear them but sure can't talk then.

Just wondering anyone know who would fix them or recommend new headset preferably that can be used with xbox one/ ps4. Heard the ps4 gold headset for around €100 good and can work with both

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

brady12 wrote: »
    Iv had turtle beach px5's with 3 years . Lately iv issue where if chat cable plugged into headset to controller my friends in party can hear me but I can't hear them or myself talk. But if I plug out cable I can hear them but sure can't talk then.

Just wondering anyone know who would fix them or recommend new headset preferably that can be used with xbox one/ ps4. Heard the ps4 gold headset for around €100 good and can work with both

I've got a pair of PX4s which work great and are compatible with everything currently on the market. Would be similar to the px5s you have albeit with dd5.1 instead of 7.1.

If you are looking for something a bit better I would recommend a pair of Astro A30s or A40s or the Turtle Beach PX51s, which replaced the PX5s.

Cheapest option would be to find a replacement 4 pole chat cable and see if that does the job with your current headset, shouldn't cost more than €10.

Advertisement