Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husky Regrowing hair

• 19-08-2014 8:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Ive a 5 year old male siberian husky, who had surgery a few months back and his hair is growing kinda odd, it grew out of where he had the surgery first but theres still a bald patch around that, he didnt shed his coat either for the summer, im guessing maybe that had something to do with it and that it ll grow back after next shedding cycle,

Has anyone had any experience of this?

He had surgery for a fibroma on his neck id upload pics if i knew how!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Sorry, no, my huskies have had various surgeries, and two of mine have been blood donors, so their necks have been shaved, but their coats have always grown back. I wonder if its to do with the tumour? Have you asked your vet about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

muddypaws wrote: »
    Sorry, no, my huskies have had various surgeries, and two of mine have been blood donors, so their necks have been shaved, but their coats have always grown back. I wonder if its to do with the tumour? Have you asked your vet about it?

Well the tumor was full removed and was benign, oddly enough his hair grew perfectly out of that but not around it, makes no sense really,

Is there anyway to upload a pic ill show you what im on about.

Advertisement