Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potentially Deferring - Who to Contact?

Options
  • 19-08-2014 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I'm going into my second year. I really want to defer because I'm not sure the course is right for me anymore, and if I go to college I'll miss out on some opportunities career-wise that I may not get again. I know that the deadline for deferring was last May, so does anybody know what I could do now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

contact DIT Student Services

all forms are on their website or you can email them and they will send you the form. you can also collect the form the offices.

the deadline of May refers to the last academic year i.e. you could defer your first year up until last May.

If you wish to defer 2nd Year you have plenty of time to get it sorted. I am assuming that you passed all Year 1 exams.

Advertisement