Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky broadband

Options
  • 19-08-2014 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I got my son xbox for his birthday is sky broadband up to gaming online as he wants to play mindcraft online I have UPC broadband but would like to change to sky as it's a better deal and I have sky TV too, so it makes sense but only if it up to gaming so any advice much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Dt1978 wrote: »
    Hi
    I got my son xbox for his birthday is sky broadband up to gaming online as he wants to play mindcraft online I have UPC broadband but would like to change to sky as it's a better deal and I have sky TV too, so it makes sense but only if it up to gaming so any advice much appreciated

Er, you might want to try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mikill87

Dt1978 wrote: »
    Hi

don't have SKY broadband myself so can't comment on their internet speed. I'm sure that if you have a good wifi connection to the xbox or even better a wired connection it should do the job just fine.

probably depends how good your internet with UPC is at the moment. Some people in rural areas constantly complain about UPC being slow, so don't think that SKY would do much better in that case

Advertisement