Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks refunds?

Options
  • 19-08-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi just wondering has anyone not got their refund yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

johnch wrote: »
    Hi just wondering has anyone not got their refund yet?

Got it on the 21st July, and that was to a UK credit card.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

A good while ago now, yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Long while back. What was your ticket source?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I got mine ages ago. If you bought off ticketmaster send them an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nujbvi0pwref8c

I just got mine today, sent tickets to them 27th July.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Aren't they meant to be refunding the whole amount?

Sister got hers today and it's short some random amount, she has to get on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Aren't they meant to be refunding the whole amount?

Sister got hers today and it's short some random amount, she has to get on to them.

not sure if true but are ticketmaster not only refunding the price of the ticket so they are keeping the ticketmaster service fee?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If she chose anything other than the standard (free) postage, then the postage fee she paid will not be refunded as far as I recall.

Tippex wrote: »
    not sure if true but are ticketmaster not only refunding the price of the ticket so they are keeping the ticketmaster service fee?

No they are refunding the booking fee too!

I got my full amount back including service charge. I had selected standard postage which is free. If you selected express postage then the cost of that is not being refunded (I guess because there was free postage available).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 DixieGirl

Hi I still haven't received my refund for GB tickets purchased from Premiertickets.ie - even though I have sent tickets back to them as requested - have sent emails (no reply) and phoned - advised someone would call me back(no one has yet). Any one else on here any advise?

DixieGirl wrote: »
    Hi I still haven't received my refund for GB tickets purchased from Premiertickets.ie - even though I have sent tickets back to them as requested - have sent emails (no reply) and phoned - advised someone would call me back(no one has yet). Any one else on here any advise?

Try and keep chasing them up, but they are a tout site. May be a lesson learned, never book through them again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Five Lamps

Did you pay over face value?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭irishgeo

get on to your credit card company and register a chargeback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Mushy wrote: »
    Try and keep chasing them up, but they are a tout site. May be a lesson learned, never book through them again!
    oh it is definitely a lesson learned. thanks for the reply.

@ Mushy oh I did indeed - way over the face value :-( I know what you are going to say - family & friends has said it already - but I thought Premier Tickets.ie were geniune...well still hoping they are.

@irishgeo will that work? gosh I will give it a go so. Thanks a mill for the suggestion and the reply.

@Five Lamps - oh yes I did of course...and dont worry family and friends had already have expressed their thoughts...nothing like family to tell the HARSH truth - just hoping Premier Tickets will be genuine!

If they have a facebook page or twitter page you could post on that asking what is the status of your refund. I find sometimes companies seem to act a bit faster when thing like this are mentioned on social media.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Five Lamps

@Five Lamps - oh yes I did of course...and dont worry family and friends had already have expressed their thoughts...nothing like family to tell the HARSH truth - just hoping Premier Tickets will be genuine!

Be prepared that you may only get the face value of the ticket back.

thanks MiaIreland I might try that :-)

Advertisement