Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU communications or DIT visual merchandising and display? HELP!

Options
  • 20-08-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,
    I ve just received my cao offers and have been offered dcu communications on my level 8 courses and Dit visual merchandising and display on my level 7 courses, both my number one choices! I got 535 points in my leaving cert and have been really lucky to get my top two choices :) But I am so confused as to which one to choose! I am very creative and business but am also very good with people and am very confident ! I love fashion and if possible would love to twist the communications degree in dcu to get something like fashion pr out of it ! I was just looking for anybody who has done either of these courses opinions on the courses and career prospects? Also do you think that with my course in dit being located in the new grangegorman campus will it be very isolated? Like is there any cross over between this course and the other courses in dit? Like do you get to mingle with any of the other students on the course ? Also with communications is it easy to get lost in this course and end up in a crappy job?

Sorry I know this is a long post but I'd really appreciate any feedback I can get!
    Thanks so much,
    Haeloo
    Xo

Advertisement