Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

classic volkswagen beetle wanted!!!!

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all looking for a classic volkswagen beetle must be in running order and road worthy I have €2,000 cash waiting. . Looking to buy ASAP
    I'm in the Dublin area. . Thanks for reading
    Kind regards Greg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

There's one for sale near Lombardstown Co Cork on the N72, bit of dealer.... yellow and looks good a I drive by. Might be dearer than €2000 (you won't get a good one for that price... )

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Greg 1973

Thanks corktina ill check it out..Unfortunately 2k is all that's available it can be fixed up as time goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Welcome to boards, Greg 1973. But please read the charter of this forum and use the sticky thread for any wanted / for sale ads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement