Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very good weights/TRX/spin classes/trainer in navan/kells area

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just wondering if any body does any weights/Spin/kettlebells/TRX/ crossfit style classes with a good trainer in navan/Kells area?
    Spent summer and last summer esp doing the above classes but the trainer I had really pushed me and good banter was always had in class so looking at something similar in Navan area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Haven't done any classes myself but know of two chaps who my friends recommend.

121fitness - Daryl
    My Studio - Alan

Not sure what training regimes they offer but look them up, based down on the mullaghboy estate in navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

CBF fitness are great. They do kettlebells and good mix of cardio and weights.

I used to go to Mystudio but I'd rather the above now! I think they have a greater level of expertise! The class obviously isn't a trainer but if you want one-on-one I think Eamonn, part of CBF, does PT sessions too. They have a Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

Club active up by Chadwick's

Advertisement