Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet for College

• 20-08-2014 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi looking for a tablet under €150 for college can be new or second hand.. Something that I can quickley write notes and copy& paste in information from website.. On windows tablets they have One note installed, anything like this in apple or android devices..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Here is a Windows 8 tablet for £119 which is fulfilled by Amazon so you won't be caught for additional vat and duty.

I'm thinking about the same one for the same purpose of note taking.

There are a lot of cheaper Windows 8 tablets coming on the market now as Microsoft have dropped to zero the licence fees for Win8 on all phones and tablets with a screen smaller than 9".

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

Looks pretty good for that price., how much is the ms office package to download? and delay time for display when writing with a stylus pen?
    Whats the galaxy note like im getting different reviews on the net?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

The one thing that puts me off is that the camera is only 2MP so not good for taking photos of white boards etc. would prefer something with at least 5MP.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

Checking on ebay and seen this tablet, can anybody shine any light on it looks pretty good and runs on windows 8. ASUS Vivo Tab Smart ME400C

Advertisement