Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night of Champions, September 21 *SSlam Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

CSF wrote: »
    Always.

Then.
    Now.
    Forever.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Moneymaker wrote: »
    In 2011, sure.

I'd rather watch Mark Henry over the vast majority of the roster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would guess Show is next for Wyatt

If they aren't planning
    Show/Henry vs Lesnar
    as mooted in another thread then maybe Show could be the first guy Wyatt actually brainwashes (well for more than a few weeks ala Bryan). He already has a little beard which unshaven for a few weeks off air (after a beatdown) could help help transform him into The Big Wyatt.

Not sure why that is in my head and it's probably more suited to the random thoughts thread as I dont really expect it to happen but...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If they aren't planning
    Show/Henry vs Lesnar
    as mooted in another thread then maybe Show could be the first guy Wyatt actually brainwashes (well for more than a few weeks ala Bryan). He already has a little beard which unshaven for a few weeks off air (after a beatdown) could help help transform him into The Big Wyatt.

Not sure why that is in my head and it's probably more suited to the random thoughts thread as I dont really expect it to happen but...

Oh my god Paul Wyatt. That has the potential to be the worst angle in TV history. Which is why at this time of year it is entirely feasible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

If they aren't planning
    Show/Henry vs Lesnar

Right. Quoted for all time so we know who to blame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The Big Show vs Brock Lesnar feud was something that a reporter (David Bixenspan) read incorrectly. It was actually a sarcastic joke from a source. So it is a false story.

Speculation from podcasts:

Bryan Alvarez thinks were aren't going to get Reigns/Rollins. He believes they did the match on Raw so that if they don't deliver on the match the fans won't feel as ripped off say if Ambrose attacks Rollins before the match and sends Rollins running from the arena.

Wade Keller well thinks a lot of things but quirky WWE booking being quirk WWE booking he thinks that Rollins losing may signal that Rollins is cashing in on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

So Reigns beating Brock at Mania or even Taker won't be as big of a deal as it could have been if Brock loses Sunday. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Rjd2 wrote: »
    So Reigns beating Brock at Mania or even Taker won't be as big of a deal as it could have been if Brock loses Sunday. :rolleyes:

No way is Brock losing on Sunday. It would make everything they've built since Mania (and before to be honest) pointless.

As if Cena even slightly needs to go over.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

CSF wrote: »
    No way is Brock losing on Sunday. It would make everything they've built since Mania (and before to be honest) pointless.

As if Cena even slightly needs to go over.

I have to mirror this. What possible purpose would Brock Lesnar losing to Cena serve? It would completely **** all over 'The 1 who beat 1 in 21-1.' There's no payoff in Lesnar losing his first match since beating Taker at WM, at a B grade PPV no less. Lesnar shouldn't lose for a long, long time until someone actually worthy (and not Reigns for me atm) steps up and becomes the new face of the company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'll be shocked if Lesnar loses before Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Final Card:-

The Peep Show with Special Guest Chris Jericho (Kickoff Exclusive)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. John Cena
    Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
    Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho
    Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. The Miz
    United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro
    WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Gold & Stardust
    Divas Championship: Triple Threat: Paige (c) vs. AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella
    Mark Henry vs. Rusev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I'd love if Lesnar just obliterated him again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is this on Sky Sports tonight? Or do Box Office have it again?

An File wrote: »
    Is this on Sky Sports tonight? Or do Box Office have it again?

Sun 21st September. Night Of Champions. WWE, Sky Sports 3 HD (01:00).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

D.Q wrote: »
    I'd love if Lesnar just obliterated him again.

Think Cena will hit an AA within 60 seconds, Cena will semi-dominate Brock before Brock beats him in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just praying Cena doesn't win purely because it would make him a 16 time world champion (if you count when Punk was technically the official champ), and for him to be placed on the same level as Flair would be an insult to wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GNR_MUFC

anyone here bet on PPVs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

GNR_MUFC wrote: »
    anyone here bet on PPVs?

Paddy Power.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GNR_MUFC

ah thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Roman Reigns was rushed into the hospital yesterday afternoon for emergency surgery due to an incarcerated hernia

Ambrose to return and take his spot against Rollins now perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Renee looking simply glorious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

That 9.99 song. FML....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Any update on who will replace Roman Reigns or are they going the route of Rollins going out and getting his hand raised due to Reigns no showing, only for Ambrose to come out?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Any update on who will replace Roman Reigns or are they going the route of Rollins going out and getting his hand raised due to Reigns no showing, only for Ambrose to come out?

Depends if the filming of the WWE Film wrapped up yesterday or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wonder could we see Cena go psycho on Brock getting disqualified but leaving Brock vulnerable enough for Rollins to cash in and win, I'm probably not going to last tonight so I will see in the morning, enjoy the show.

Wonder could we see Cena go psycho on Brock getting disqualified but leaving Brock vulnerable enough for Rollins to cash in and win, I'm probably not going to last tonight so I will see in the morning, enjoy the show.

that would actually be genius. except surely Lesnar would invoke his rematch clause in which case Rollins couldn't realistically stand a chance against him

tumbleweed for Christian..... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I want a repeat of Brock Lesnar's dominant performance from Summerslam against John Cena tonight

Jericho definitely getting stretchered out of Night of Champions tonight...

• Advertisement

HIDEOUS segment simply HIDEOUS

ByGFeP0IQAAUaP3.png

I actually face palmed for Jericho's Terrence and Philip impression

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement