Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Present Pope talks about legging it - out of his present job and to the hereafter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

I think you have got Pope Benedict and Pope Francis mixed up. Which one do you not like, or do you not like both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Why does everyone who posts a "news" link, Post a daily mail link? They're not known for their exaggeration or hyperbole at all. Solid fact based journalism. Ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    As he stepped down, Benedict declared he would continue to serve the church 'through a life dedicated to prayer'.

All this prayer and contemplation lark .......... where has it got the world to?
    I mean, you've got silent/enclosed orders that do fuck all but eat, pray, toilet and sleep. Is the world a better place because of this strange and sinister behaviour?
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728759/I-2-3-years-left-live-Pope-Francis-speaks-time-death.html#ixzz3AtdW6Mgi
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2728759/I-2-3-years-left-live-Pope-Francis-speaks-time-death.html

So what if enclosed orders want to live their lives that way, they're not bothering or effecting anyone else by doing it.

You seem a bit obsessed by anything with the word Catholic in it, maybe you need to get out in the fresh air a bit more yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

dobman88 wrote: »
    Why does everyone who posts a "news" link, Post a daily mail link? They're not known for their exaggeration or hyperbole at all. Solid fact based journalism. Ffs

Where does that "Solid fact based journalism" exist?

First and last rule of journalism "if it bleeds it reads"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

This threads only purpose is to bash religion. I'm locking it now to save us all the hassle.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement