Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 20-08-2014 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I accepted my offer on Monday to Ucd and my ucd connect account is set up but I can't yet register! Does anyone have an idea of when I should be able to do so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Registration for 1st years doesn't begin 'til tomorrow. Step one is the 21st and module registration is the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ManonRiv

I tried to log in into ucd connect but it doesnt work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Thought I might as well post here rather than create a new thread. I see on the website that we only have to pay a third of the fees (€2981) now, which would be just under €1000. Have I picked this up wrong or is that correct?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Aspiring wrote: »
    Thought I might as well post here rather than create a new thread. I see on the website that we only have to pay a third of the fees (€2981) now, which would be just under €1000. Have I picked this up wrong or is that correct?

Thanks.

I'm assuming that you are paying the Student Contribution Charge and not waiting on a grant.
    So, yeah, you can only pay the 1/3 if you like. Due on the 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NoWayJose!

Yeah I think we are supposed to pay €993 or something at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Perfect thanks for the answers :)

Advertisement