Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted Kitchen Ballina Co Mayo

Options
  • 20-08-2014 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,
    Looking to get a new kitchen fitted in Ballina..fairly modest budget and nothing too fancy.
    Would appreciate any feedback on providers in town.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

SAB14 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Looking to get a new kitchen fitted in Ballina..fairly modest budget and nothing too fancy.
    Would appreciate any feedback on providers in town.
    Thanks!

Hi SAB14, pity you're looking for one in Ballina (can't help there soz), the only one I trust is on the Knock road. He did my kitchen and what's great about him is, if there are little size differences, he works is out that your kitchen is a perfect match. If you want his number, feel free to pm me. No pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Brooks on the Crossmolina Rd are good, its not the hardware place its a little place across from Garda station, think the address is Enda s Villa s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SAB14

Thanks guys!
    Does anyone know is it possible to keep the existing counter top and hob?
    (Sorry if this is a stupid question!)
    Mayoforsam..are Brooks reasonably priced?
    I had a look at Creans website but i think might be out of my league!

Thanks guys!
    Does anyone know is it possible to keep the existing counter top and hob?
    (Sorry if this is a stupid question!)
    Mayoforsam..are Brooks reasonably priced?
    I had a look at Creans website but i think might be out of my league!

Yes I found them reasonable and good quality and depending on what you are going for you could keep your hob and work top. If I was you I would get a few different people out to see the kitchen, they don't charge to give a quote and you many get some good suggestions. Also remember to bargain with them, all prices can be negotiated usually. Your kitchen is worth putting a lot of time and thought into so don't rush it.

The name is actually Brooks Interiors, St Enda s Villa s , Ballina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Conroy Kitchens near Foxford are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tiny flower

I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Cash and carry kitchens in castlebar. None of the lads in Ballina were near them in terms of price for quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SAB14

Thanks runawaybishop!
    Do you think i would get away with a budget of 2k?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Thanks runawaybishop!
    Do you think i would get away with a budget of 2k?

Should do, all depends on what you want and how big the kitchen is of course. There's a lad at the back of centra in Ardnaree who was reasonable also, but we went with cash and carry as they were better priced and the quality was good. This was 5 years ago now though so things may have changed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement