Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre Wicklow town

Options
  • 20-08-2014 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

HI,  

Could anyone tell me when efibre will be avaloable in St Mantans Road, Wicklow town. 

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Y2KBOS86

HI,  

Could anyone tell me when efibre will be avaloable in St Mantans Road, Wicklow town. 

Thanks

Rob

When did Wicklow go live?

Did they only enable parts of the town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

Y2KBOS86 wrote: »
    HI,  

Thanks

Rob

When did Wicklow go live?

Did they only enable parts of the town?
    Not sure when it went live, but yes, seems that only some is enabled. St Patricks Road is on, as is some of wicklow heights / St Laurences road / Ballyguile. Not sure where else though, Some of Rathnew as well. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

HI,  

Thanks

Rob

Hi smoking_kills

Some of Saint Manntans road is connected however the majority is not as more work is required. I've discussed this with operations who have advised that there is no estimated or specific completion date for works but they do feel it should be by the end of October.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

HI,  

Thanks

Rob

Hi smoking_kills

Some of Saint Manntans road is connected however the majority is not as more work is required. I've discussed this with operations who have advised that there is no estimated or specific completion date for works but they do feel it should be by the end of October.

Thanks
    Al
    OK,

Thanks Alan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

HI,  

Thanks

Rob

Hi smoking_kills

Thanks
    Al
    OK,

Thanks Alan :)
    No worries :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement