Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatements?

Options
  • 20-08-2014 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Do you have any update on when (if ever!) eStatements will be available for credit cards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

sitstill wrote: »
    Do you have any update on when (if ever!) eStatements will be available for credit cards?
    Hi sitstill, 

Thanks for your post.

We haven't been given a date for credit card eStatements yet. It is something we're eager to provide and will update our social media channels and websites as soon as we have details. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi sitstill,

We are delighted to announce this facility is now available online. For more info, please see here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Unfortunately, we can't now do an online search for transactions from the last 12 months due to the estatement facility roll out.  

I want to keep my paper statements, and also to be able to access the last 12 months transactions, like it was before this recent rollout.  Can BOI accommodate this request or are we slowly but surely being FORCED to accept estatements...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Unfortunately, we can't now do an online search for transactions from the last 12 months due to the estatement facility roll out.  

I want to keep my paper statements, and also to be able to access the last 12 months transactions, like it was before this recent rollout.  Can BOI accommodate this request or are we slowly but surely being FORCED to accept estatements...?
    Hi Stroke Politics,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

You can view the transactions and the statements for the past 12 months for your credit card online without signing up to eStatements.

You will still receive a paper copy of your statement unless you choose to register for eStatements.

When you access your credit card online you will see two separate tabs at the top of the screen, recent transactions (this will list your most recent transactions) and statements & documents (this will provide you with the statements on your account for the past 12 months).

If you cannot see these options on the website or if you need any further assistance, please call 0818 365 365 and a representative will be able to help you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Hi Stroke Politics,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

You can view the transactions and the statements for the past 12 months for your credit card online without signing up to eStatements.

You will still receive a paper copy of your statement unless you choose to register for eStatements.

When you access your credit card online you will see two separate tabs at the top of the screen, recent transactions (this will list your most recent transactions) and statements & documents (this will provide you with the statements on your account for the past 12 months).

If you cannot see these options on the website or if you need any further assistance, please call 0818 365 365 and a representative will be able to help you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola
    Thank you Nicola, I found the new (to me!) method of accessing historical transactions.  This change to the service was not communicated AFAIK.  When you are used to using a service in a particular way for 14 years, it's strange when the option is suddenly not there any more....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Stroke Politics,

Glad to hear you can access these now, get in touch again if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement