Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving into student accommodation early?

• 20-08-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

When is the earliest that you can move into the student accommodation? (clarion in my case). I will be doing Breaking the Mould and I will need to stay from the 25th, but the first installment is to be paid before the 28th so if its paid can I stay? Any help is welcome, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dave1633

Marteh wrote: »
    When is the earliest that you can move into the student accommodation? (clarion in my case). I will be doing Breaking the Mould and I will need to stay from the 25th, but the first installment is to be paid before the 28th so if its paid can I stay? Any help is welcome, thanks!

Hi Marteh, I'm also doing Breaking the mould and can't move into my accommodation until September 1st. I'm staying in a BnB so might be an idea. You get a bursary when you do the program so should cover it

Advertisement