Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience in Computer Repair Shop

Options
  • 20-08-2014 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

I am going into 4th year or transition year and have been looking for work experience in a computer repair shop. Can someone recommend a few shops in south dublin that may take me one

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Try micro computer on nutgrove avenue. ( I think that's their name)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

ted1 wrote: »
    Try micro computer on nutgrove avenue. ( I think that's their name)

Thanks for replying. I gave it a quick search on google and found the website and contact info. BTW it's "MicroPro" not micro computer. Do you know of any other stores around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Can you not just google "computer repairs dublin" and go through the returned results to see which are near you.

If that's too much, click this http://bit.ly/1qt1k8L

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Can you not just google "computer repairs dublin" and go through the returned results to see which are near you.

If that's too much, click this http://bit.ly/1qt1k8L

I have googled it but i want to know and have people's opinions on what are the best places in South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I have googled it but i want to know and have people's opinions on what are the best places in South Dublin

Marley Park is quite nice.

endacl wrote: »
    Marley Park is quite nice.

The best computer repair places in south dublin!!!!!

But yeah Marley park is pretty nice :pac:

Advertisement