Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy Dog shooting range

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!
    As an anniversary present for my boyfriend I've decided to book a shooting package in Lazy Dog shooting range. Any opinions on that place? I've found other ranges near Dublin and Wicklow but since I'm from Waterford, Lazy Dog would probably be the easiest one to get to. Unless any of you have other recommendations :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

martyna wrote: »
    Hi!
    As an anniversary present for my boyfriend I've decided to book a shooting package in Lazy Dog shooting range. Any opinions on that place? I've found other ranges near Dublin and Wicklow but since I'm from Waterford, Lazy Dog would probably be the easiest one to get to. Unless any of you have other recommendations :)

If you are talking about clay shooting it is a fine spot nice challenging shooting,he will enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 martyna

Yes, I was thinking clay shooting and rifle shooting. Is the place easy to find? I have been checking several websites and they all show a different address of the place :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Yes, I was thinking clay shooting and rifle shooting. Is the place easy to find? I have been checking several websites and they all show a different address of the place :/

I think he has a map on his website,the shop has an air rifle range there, but the clay shooting grounds is a few miles away from the shop up in the hills
    His mobile is 087 9079556 Ray is his name ring him and he can set you straight

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

Its easy once you ring and ask for directions or put the details into the satnav then ring when closer

Advertisement