Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy boneless chicken thighs in Dublin 24?

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Having a hard time finding them so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're much more likely to get replies here in the relevant regional forum.

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Hi
    Any good butcher will bone them out for you, it only takes a few seconds to an experienced pair of hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

If your really stuck... Most tesco stores do them they call them Thigh Fillets or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dunnes do them too, might be called oyster thighs or something.

They are not particularly cheap compared to fillets, just in case you were looking for a cheap alternative. I constantly hear TV chefs going on about them being a great cheap alternative, but I never see them that cheap. Some chefs do prefer the meat for the likes of curries.

Advertisement