Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on enquiry recently logged via phone

Options
  • 20-08-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Hi, I rang you guys last week regarding my credit card.  I am eligible for a platinum card, but it was suggested to save me €76.00, I could simply increase the credit limit on my current DIT affinity card (soon to be replaced by a Mastercard classic)

They said they'd send me a letter (retro!) if the requested increase was approved or not this week, but I'm away from home at the moment - so this is not helpful, I'm wondering if you could let me know if it was processed here?  I checked my "credit available" on 365online, and it hasn't changed but I don't think this has updated in a timely fashion to reflect changes in the past.

Feel free to PM me for details.

Thanks & Regards,
    Philip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

GrumPy wrote: »
    Hi, I rang you guys last week regarding my credit card.  I am eligible for a platinum card, but it was suggested to save me €76.00, I could simply increase the credit limit on my current DIT affinity card (soon to be replaced by a Mastercard classic)

They said they'd send me a letter (retro!) if the requested increase was approved or not this week, but I'm away from home at the moment - so this is not helpful, I'm wondering if you could let me know if it was processed here?  I checked my "credit available" on 365online, and it hasn't changed but I don't think this has updated in a timely fashion to reflect changes in the past.

Feel free to PM me for details.

Thanks & Regards,
    Philip
    Hi Philip,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

We wouldn't have access to your credit card account information here but if you give our card services team a call on ph. 1890 251 251 (press option 1 for personal customers followed by option 5 to speak to a representative) they will be happy to check this for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola 

Advertisement