Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,194 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm playing catch-up, and lasted about 20 seconds into the duet.... they were both awful! Lady Gaga should stick to what she's good at.

Can't believe Scott isn't in the dance-off - as bad as Tim is, he's lovely! And the lovely Nataliie......

Oooh, Jake doing the quickstep next week - bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mark is lucky made a mess of his steps in the dance off. He is lucky he was up against Tim and not a better dancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

A lot worse than Mark there

Did I see Mark stop in the middle there?

Mind you, unless he actually fell over and stopped, he ain't going home tonight!

Can't stand Karen though.

I can't warm to Eastenders guy at all

• Advertisement

I want
    Scott
    Alison
    Judy gone

Awwww, Tim is so lovely!

(I'm not saying he shouldn't be gone, mind you, but there's worse on there than him!)

Having said that, Tim freestyle dancing is a frankly scary sight :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

efb wrote: »
    I want
    Scott
    Alison
    Judy gone

Hard luck this week, then. :o:D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Yarf Yarf

Is he reading the words? Lady Gaga's got a great voice, but, bloody Hell, TB's embarassing.

Tony Bennett must be nearly 90, to be fair. He's not what he used to be. I don't think Lady Gaga is much of a natural when it comes to jazz and swing numbers. Her and Tony Bennett are like chalk and cheese really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Yarf Yarf wrote: »
    Tony Bennett must be nearly 90, to be fair. He's not what he used to be. I don't think Lady Gaga is much of a natural when it comes to jazz and swing numbers. Her and Tony Bennett are like chalk and cheese really.

He's 88, to be precise. :)

Can't disagree that he and LG are like chalk and cheese. :o;)

The thought of Judy Murray doing a charleston is scaring me already, and it's still only Sunday evening.... :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it came across that Tim is a lovely man and they all liked him I was in tears with his little speech about being a better person with what he has experienced in the last month. In the final dance with Natalie he really went for it the tears were flowing as the other dancers didn't go straight in for the hug and instead made a circle around him and let him have his dance moment:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Not suprised to see Tim go but I did feel sorry for them both in the dance off because I was almost wishing it was Scott.

He looks so uncomfortable there,doubt he's even enjoying the competition but you can see him trying.

Not a fan of Allison really also are her shoes lower because the stiletto heel wouldn't be great with her weight?

Hard luck this week, then. :o:D:)

He was gone at that point I wanted him gone too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Not suprised to see Tim go but I did feel sorry for them both in the dance off because I was almost wishing it was Scott.

He looks so uncomfortable there,doubt he's even enjoying the competition but you can see him trying.

Not a fan of Allison really also are her shoes lower because the stiletto heel wouldn't be great with her weight?

Yea they did the same thing with the heels with Lisa Riley.

Anyone else tuned in?

I really should go out for half an hour and play catch-up while skipping all the rubbish filler bits.... but I'm too lazy so will just have to not let them provoke me!

Jake's quickstep should be quite some sight..... I have the cushions ready for hiding behind for Judy's charleston :eek:

Any other horrors due that I should prepare myself for?

Christ, if it weren't for the fact that one appears to be about a foot taller than the other, I'd have sworn Thom and his brother were identical twins! I'm still not sure which was which in that video!

Singing is AWFUL in this cha cha song.

And they seriously overdid Iveta's fake tan, she looks like she came straight from the set of Goldfinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Thom has improved so much! As has Sunetra, she's turning into a really lovely dancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Just tuning in now

• Advertisement

Have to say I agree with Craig re Alison. It was all a bit.... soft.... for a tango.

They were practically flats

Oh look, another empty nightclub scene. How riveting. Not.

I like mark this evening

Maybe someone adjusted my telly settings while I wasn't looking, but Karen is looking like she was Tangoed as well.

They're all a bit orange tonight.

I like mark this evening

Who is he in real life?

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Who is he in real life?

Towie guy I think

Towie guy I think
    Ah. Would explain why I'd never heard of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Oh c'mon Darcey a 9 for Mark's Samba? It was good but not that good.

• Advertisement

Maybe someone adjusted the sound settings while they were at it - the singing tonight is DIRE!

Advertisement