Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,196 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Haha, Kristina should go into politics, with that ability to skirt around and TOTALLY not answer a question she doesn't like :D

Oh gawd.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Much better from Judy trying with her facial expressions too

Well, that wasn't half as bad as I expected!!

Was still pretty awful, and she seems to be able to only operate either her face or her feet at one time, when she tried to do both it all fell asunder.

Wasn't a patch on Simon's lobster dance though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Judy's best dance possibly? But could be because she was wearing runners instead of heels!

• Advertisement

I feel big scores coming on for Caroline's paso.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

LOVE Caroline. Always delivers and has a great personality. Fantastic dance. And Pasha seems like he'd be great craic too. :D

ShazGV wrote: »
    LOVE Caroline. Always delivers and has a great personality. Fantastic dance. And Pasha seems like he'd be great craic too. :D

She'd be my current bet for overall winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

These VTs are so dumb. Just show us 30 seconds of them training and be done with it. There's no need for these stupid skits.

For the umpteenth time - would they ever show the bloody footwork!

Especially in a dance like the waltz, what's the point in the floor cameraman doing laps around the dancers at high speed, showing just their top halves and making me dizzy :confused:

Show their bloody feet :mad:

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    She'd be my current bet for overall winner.

Hmmm, Pixie could give her a right run for her money though.

Is Darcy capable of giving a comment without mentioning the CORE :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Starting to feel sorry for scott, he needs to go.
    Oh my god there's 2 of Tom. A twin sandwich ;)

Brendan has a live show it's coming to dublin.in March. Think I will go

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Starting to feel sorry for scott, he needs to go.
    Oh my god there's 2 of Tom. A twin sandwich ;)

It will be interesting if there's a Charleston dance off between Scott and Judy.

I don't think Thom and his brother are twins. There's plenty of explicit photos out there of a photoshoot the two of them did together, you don't have too search too far!

Hmmmm very suspicious that last week the judges were critiqued for having so many tied scores on the leader board, this week there's not a single one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Core

for the 1,000,000 time.

I think Alison peaked at the start of the series but hasn't done as well since then.
    It's entirely possible it will be a charleston dance off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Pixie Lott, the amateur, was streets ahead of Karen Hauer, the professional, doing the same dance.
    Sums up Karen and how far the standard of professional dancer on the series has fallen in the last few years.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Pixie Lott, the amateur, was streets ahead of Karen Hauer, the professional, doing the same dance.
    Sums up Karen and how far the standard of professional dancer on the series has fallen in the last few years.

Absolutely agree. At times I couldn't believe pixie wasn't the professional she was very good.
    Although mark massively improved this week. Jake, pixie and Caroline are my final predictions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I'm no fan of Karen either but do the pros not dumb down their own performance a lot of the time if they're going to look like a complete mismatch with their partner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Why was Aliona there?

368100 wrote: »
    I'm no fan of Karen either but do the pros not dumb down their own performance a lot of the time if they're going to look like a complete mismatch with their partner?

Judging by what Aliona and Kristina do, eh no! :D

In all seriousness, have a look at the pro dances, she just isn't that good! I really struggle to understand why she's on the series.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Why was Aliona there?

The pros who are voted off still take part in the group dance at the beginning of the results show.

Judging by what Aliona and Kristina do, eh no! :D

In all seriousness, have a look at the pro dances, she just isn't that good! I really struggle to understand why she's on the series.

Well she's engaged to Kevin from Grimsby and he seems quite popular. Joanne isn't that great either (granted she hasn't much to work with).

bopper wrote: »
    Well she's engaged to Kevin from Grimsby and he seems quite popular. Joanne isn't that great either (granted she hasn't much to work with).

Karen joined the year before Kevin though.
    Also, Joanne is a world ballroom show dance champion. She comes from a family with a fine background in dancing.
    Karen is a good few levels below in terms of ability. Joanne is stuck with someone who, after watching him attempt to dance, amazes me that he even has the ability to walk!
    Just google Joanne and her partner Paolo on YouTube.

Karen joined the year before Kevin though.
    Also, Joanne is a world ballroom show dance champion. She comes from a family with a fine background in dancing.
    Karen is a good few levels below in terms of ability. Joanne is stuck with someone who, after watching him attempt to dance, amazes me that he even has the ability to walk!
    Just google Joanne and her partner Paolo on YouTube.

I know she joined the year before, my point was his popularity could have a pull on why she's being kept around.

bopper wrote: »
    I know she joined the year before, my point was his popularity could have a pull on why she's being kept around.

True but I'd love to know who she's popular with. She was accused of bullying Ola last year. I just don't think she's good enough to be on the show but then again the BBC have their view of how they want the show to evolve.
    My view involved the likes of Matt Cutler, Ian Waite, Karen Hardy etc.
    BBC now want the cast of Burn The Floor as the pros.

Id absolutely love if Matt Cutler came back, also Darren and Lilia. Their dancing was amazing

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Id absolutely love if Matt Cutler came back, also Darren and Lilia. Their dancing was amazing

Vincent and Flavia too.
    Erin was also fantastic at ballroom.

• Advertisement

Vincent and Flavia too.
    Erin was also fantastic at ballroom.

Ooohhhh, yes. The little Italian Stallion...

Advertisement