Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Wasn't keen on Erin
    Wait till you see the dance off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Would love to see Flavia and Vincent back!! I heard that she might return next season...hopefully it's true!
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Wait till you see the dance off

Dun dun dunnnnnnn!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I felt sorry for Alison last night; she can't do the fast energetic dances every week-she has to do slow ones now and again, and I think she's actually more suited to the energetic ones.

I thought, however, she was very elegant last night but her face fell when the judges gave their opinions.

I hope to God Judy goes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

I think Scott is waaay worse than Judy. Have a horrible image of him reaching the final, a la Chris Parker!:eek:

Scott was terrible, there was no dance steps in there at all. At least Judy looked liked she was having fun, and there was an attempt at some swivelling (thats probably spelt wrong).
    I think Allisonn is getting overmarked too.
    What was with kristina head during the Waltz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭barneyrubble46

so who is destined to go tonight, I think scott has a lot of fans so will not get the votes as does alison who I thought was ok, she gives it her all, Judy did improve but is still terrible so my money is on her, however I think the people of scotland are well and truly behind her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Brendan has a live show it's coming to dublin.in March. Think I will go

Thanks, that's my mam's Christmas present sorted. :D

I wonder if the Strictly tour is coming to Dublin, we missed out this year. :(

Thanks, that's my mam's Christmas present sorted. :D

I wonder if the Strictly tour is coming to Dublin, we missed out this year. :(

I'll meet your mum there :)
    Don't think the strictly tour is over to us
    I don't get why people say all of Scotland will be voting for judy. I'm from Essex and I dont vote for mark just because I know the pub he goes into.
    I vote for who I think has danced well and who I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Scott makes it through. Don't mind that, he was close to tears last week. Hopefully there will not be 2 decent dancers in the dance off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is Boy George baked???

• Advertisement

Poor Boy George. I'm crying watching him. Where has that beautiful flambouyant boy gone?

efb wrote: »
    Is Boy George baked???

slow song been danced to at 100mph

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

efb wrote: »
    Is Boy George baked???

Jesus! He look ill!

Harsh on Thom and Simon

The Sound is awful

Alison Judy and Scott just leave please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

[RANDOM-OBSERVATION]

Looks like Twitter's on the verge of crashing as a result of so many people saying things along the lines of "How the f**k are Judy and Scott still in?!?" :o:o:D

[/RANDOM-OBSERVATION]

Hard to pick between Tom and Simon. Neither of them should be in the bottom two.

Thom and bottom lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I must be one of the few who'd rather watch Scott any day over Simon or Thom, who bore me a little bit. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

I must be one of the few who'd rather watch Scott any day over Simon or Thom, who bore me a little bit. :o

Few? Seems like a large number of the voters would do the same... :o:o:D

1 less reason to work Strictly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

So disappointed for Thom as I felt he really improved this week. I like Scott though so I'm glad he's still in (even if he's an atrocious dancer). :D

Len is a ballroom dancer so it's not surprising he picked the ballroom over Latin. I think Thom is the better dancer though.

Anton's comedy vote element keeping a bad dancer in yet again.

Thom seems to lack any personality but has plenty of vanity I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Heroditas wrote: »
    Judging by what Aliona and Kristina do, eh no! :D

In all seriousness, have a look at the pro dances, she just isn't that good! I really struggle to understand why she's on the series.

Watched her closely during karma khameleon, she looked like she was getting it hard to keep up alright.....aliona was streets ahead and didn't look as strained.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I've never been so angry watching Strictly.

How the fcuk is Scott still in it.

Scott is pure and utter rubbish. He is probably the worse celebrity ever to be on Strictly. At least Ann Widecome, John Seargant, Tony Jacklin etc. were all old. Scott has no excuse. He's young and healthy, but he's still useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Brendan has a live show it's coming to dublin.in March. Think I will go

I was at his show "License to Thrill" last year and it was absolutely fantastic. Well worth every penny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

I've never been so angry watching Strictly.

How the fcuk is Scott still in it.

Scott is pure and utter rubbish. He is probably the worse celebrity ever to be on Strictly. At least Ann Widecome, John Seargant, Tony Jacklin etc. were all old. Scott has no excuse. He's young and healthy, but he's still useless.
    Some people just can't dance; it's nothing to do with age. It's not his fault! I doubt John Sargeant could dance any better when he was young.

I think it would be boring if all the crap dancers were eliminated at the start. At least it's actually a challenge for them, while it comes naturally to the likes of Pixie / Caroline.

Advertisement