Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

That was amazing. Deserving of at least two 10s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Someone...please shoot these singers...my eardrums nearly caved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Not tango music

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

So not tango music. Fair play to Kevin for putting together a great routine to it.

I reckon Alison in bottom 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

murpho999 wrote: »
    Anyone else find it wrong to have the "Halloween" special on the day after the event?

Ah where's your sense of spirit? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Frankie - 9
    Mark - 8
    Pixie - 8
    Alison - 7
    Simon - 6
    Steve - 6
    Sunetra - 6
    Caroline - 6
    Jake - 6
    Judy - 4
    Scott - 4

Simon, Judy or Alison in bottom this week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

T0001 wrote: »
    Frankie - 9
    Mark - 8
    Pixie - 8
    Alison - 7
    Simon - 6
    Steve - 6
    Sunetra - 6
    Caroline - 6
    Jake - 6
    Judy - 4
    Scott - 4

Simon, Judy or Alison in bottom this week :(

I think Simon and Judy in bottom two with Judy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Missed the second half of the show so I've only just caught up now, Mark was great tonight! I've been so pleasantly surprised by him since that Superman fiasco, he's really settled into dancing and has a great natural rhythm. Really fun dance tonight.

Frankie was fantastic. Not even going to bring up the singing, I love that song and they just didn't do it justice. But I'm not a big fan of those singers anyway. :P
    BUT the dancing was beautiful and I loved the Wicked homage with Frankie taking flight at the end. That song always gives me shivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭Panrich

368100 wrote: »
    I think Simon and Judy in bottom two with Judy going.

Judy certainly. Scott should be too. It's amazing how he has never been in the bottom two as he has zero talent. Simon was much better than many tonight including Steve and Jake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,368 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Yarf Yarf wrote: »
    For those who know a bit about dancing here, who, objectively speaking, is the best professional dancer?

Brendan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I must admit I do think he's the best choreographer.
    He did some amazing stuff with Sophie Ellis Bextor and again sometimes this year with Sunetra. Not so good this week though.

I think for dancing it's between him, Frankies partner (name?) and Alijiaz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Who would the best teacher be would you think? It doesn't necessarily have to be the person who is best at dancing themselves.

Who would the best teacher be would you think? It doesn't necessarily have to be the person who is best at dancing themselves.

Alijaz & Pasha strike me as being quite patient & encouraging whilst still trying to make their dancers work hard. If I were ever on the show (*SNORT*), I'd want either of them. Or Brendan. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Kevin and Joanne Clifton as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

ShazGV wrote: »
    Alijaz & Pasha strike me as being quite patient & encouraging whilst still trying to make their dancers work hard. If I were ever on the show (*SNORT*), I'd want either of them. Or Brendan. :D

I agree. Those three would be my choice of teacher. Ian Waite was also very good when he was on the show very patient and encouraging with his partners. Great choreography also. I miss him on the show. He still does choreography for the pro dances.

I think Kevin pasha and Brendan would be the best teachers. Pasha and Kevin are patient and friendly. Brendan has great choreography and can make his partner look good. Plus Brendan will always stick up for his partner if the judges are unfair.
    Brendan has calmed down so much he used to be a real hot head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I wasn't overly impressed with any of the dances last night. At a push, I'd say Pixie's was the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

guys - presume ye know there's a thread on another forum with the result from about 11pm on Saturday nights..........

Yep I know the results

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Dont spoil them please :)

cloud493 wrote: »
    Dont spoil them please :)

Read my earlier posts. I know results every week and ive never spoilt them I don't need to be told again and again. I don't spoil for other people

anyone have a link to that forum? PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

sent one there

cjmcork wrote: »
    sent one there

thanks. #OMG

cjmcork wrote: »
    guys - presume ye know there's a thread on another forum with the result from about 11pm on Saturday nights..........

Please excuse my ignorance but how does the other forum get that info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Please excuse my ignorance but how does the other forum get that info?

The results are announced on Saturday. Sunday's show is a recording

efb wrote: »
    The results are announced on Saturday. Sunday's show is a recording

Oh, how did I never realise that...doh! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Read my earlier posts. I know results every week and ive never spoilt them I don't need to be told again and again. I don't spoil for other people

I didn't get the impression that they were advising you but rather the poster above yours who seemed to think we are all oblivious to the spoilers

• Advertisement

Oh, how did I never realise that...doh! Cheers!

I didn't realise until a couple of weeks ago either so you're not the only one :D

Advertisement