Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Yarf Yarf

I liked the professionals dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Yarf Yarf wrote: »
    I liked the professionals dance.

Is there anyway of finding out who choreographs the professional dances each week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Andy Murray said today that he's unlikely to ever go to the Strictly live shows. So much for all this garbage Judy was spouting last week AND the week before about needing to get through just one more week so that he can come watch her perform!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

#TeamPixie

That's Scott gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You never know. Very often when the bottom dancers get good comments from the judges the public stop voting for them.

Told ya! :p

If Judy is in the dance off it will be hard for the judges to choose.

If it's between Scott and Judy, I think I'd rather Scott stay. At least he has personality.

Yarf Yarf wrote: »
    If it's between Scott and Judy, I think I'd rather Scott stay. At least he has personality.

I'd rather Judy! :P

Safe! Yeah

Will it be Alison????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah feck it. Judy should be in the dance off. :mad:

Scotland please stop voting for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

She WAS like a corpse, seriously I hate this popularity contest ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Will this fella chance lifting her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Such rubbish! It's such an easy cop out to blame the Scots. You wouldn't say "black people, stop voting for Alison". I think people vote for Judy because every week she receives really harsh criticism and every week she laughs it off, has Anton crack some jokes and seems genuinely shocked and happy when she gets through!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Alison's dance was better imo

I love the choreography for Scotts dance though, I have to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,196 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I hate the hallowe'en show - you can't recognise half the dancers under the costumes, and certainly can't see their feet or their dancing.

Thought it was a bit ironic that Scott went out on that dance, which was actually half reasonable. But it had to be either him or Judy. Judy next week - puh-lease!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Oh poor Scott, I really like him but it was definitely time for him to go. Now Judy's turn next week (I hope!).

For what it's worth I'm still not sure she would have been sent home over Scott. Bar Craig the judges have been voting out of their backsides this year, especially Len.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why was there no dance when Annie Lennox sang, there is always 2 dancers dancing when the main singing artist is singing, the reason I know is one week last year in an interview (can't remember who it was) said it's very distracting trying two sing with the dancers swinging around the floor so every week I think of that when they sing. Last week Boy George looked a bit distracted when the dancers came on:D

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Why was there no dance when Annie Lennox sang, there is always 2 dancers dancing when the main singing artist is singing, the reason I know is one week last year in an interview (can't remember who it was) said it's very distracting trying two sing with the dancers swinging around the floor so every week I think of that when they sing. Last week Boy George looked a bit distracted when the dancers came on:D

They took up most of the floor with the band, that's my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I sit every week watching Judy and her stiff body and it astounds me that she makes it through every week.
    Why?! She was WAY worse than Scott!
    I love Alison-she has such enthusiasm and rhythm.
    Also love Jake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

fussyonion wrote: »
    I sit every week watching Judy and her stiff body and it astounds me that she makes it through every week.
    Why?! She was WAY worse than Scott!
    I love Alison-she has such enthusiasm and rhythm.
    Also love Jake.

Agreed. Alison's dance was better than Scott but they were both so much better than judy......tho I can't see where the popularity vote is coming from unless it's a pity vote for Anton!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

For gods sake people. The whole of Scotland is not voting for judy, just like not all of Scotland voted for independence
    Mark doesn't just get Essex votes and Alison doesn't just get Birmingham votes
    People are voting for judy because they like her and anton.

When I watch Judy and Anton, I see laughter and fun. Never mind that she's a lousy dancer, she's having fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

When I watch Judy and Anton, I see laughter and fun. Never mind that she's a lousy dancer, she's having fun!

Laughter? That IS funny. Judy strikes me as the most boring woman on Earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭Heroditas

casio4 wrote: »

The last time she was on, she demanded that there be no dancers performing so she wouldn't be distracted and also so that they wouldn't take away from her performance. I kid you not.

As for tonight, I thought Scott was actually better than Alison in the dance-off, his footwork was more precise. Len also thought he should have stayed.

368100 wrote: »
    Agreed. Alison's dance was better than Scott but they were both so much better than judy......tho I can't see where the popularity vote is coming from unless it's a pity vote for Anton!

Well claiming every week that her son is coming to see her perform if she gets through next week probably has an influence. Now that he's put that myth to rest I'm hoping she'll be gone soon.

I guess some portion of the audience find Anton funny, personally he's been getting on my nerves this year. I wish they'd tape his mouth shut when they're judges are giving their comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

cjmcork wrote: »
    sent one there

Can I get the link too please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

gubbie wrote: »
    Such rubbish! It's such an easy cop out to blame the Scots. You wouldn't say "black people, stop voting for Alison".
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    For gods sake people. The whole of Scotland is not voting for judy, just like not all of Scotland voted for independence
    Mark doesn't just get Essex votes and Alison doesn't just get Birmingham votes
    People are voting for judy because they like her and anton.

I'm fairly sure Meauldsegosha was being tongue in cheek there... :o

Advertisement