Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Apparently Claudia daughter is in hospital. Her Halloween costume caught fire while she was wearing it
    They are not sure if Claudia will be back this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Yarf Yarf

Oh no! That sounds serious! I hope the kids okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Oh the poor thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Aw the poor thing hopefully she gets better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

How awful!! Hope the poor thing is okay. I'd say Claudia won't be back this weekend either. Family comes first after all.

• Advertisement

She definitely won't be presenting this week

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

No, Zoe Ball confirmed on ITT that she(Zoe) is back this weekend again

• Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Claudia's daughter will be ok

Who's watching?
    Both the ladies in blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Evening all...missed the first dance

• Advertisement

Caroline's dance was good, nice feeling but she did look bit tense.

Didn't like jake's rumba....not really a rumba vibe. Disappointed by him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

The Daily Mail is reporting that Steve made a complaint to the BBC that Ola has been bullying him during practice. It'll be interesting to see if there is any noticeable tension between them tonight.

Link

Not the first time a complaint has been made against ola. I'd say she won't be back next year.
    Jake rhumba was very tame hope he's not in dance off.
    Judy can't even begin to comment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Caroline's dance was lovely as usual, really enjoy her performances.

I think Jake peaked very early, it's very hard to live up to that amazing salsa!

Also LOVING Darcey's hair tonight. :)

Ice Storm wrote: »
    The Daily Mail is reporting that Steve made a complaint to the BBC that Ola has been bullying him during practice. It'll be interesting to see if there is any noticeable tension between them tonight.

Link

Jeez, I knew she wouldn't be easy to work with but didn't think she'd be that bad!

Sunetra has improved so much since the start.

It was all going so well until the charleston step!! Lol

Great dance apart from that

Alison really improved this week! Although I felt so sorry for poor Aljaz when Craig said it wasn't an amazing routine (or words to that effect), his poor little face just dropped :o

Mark has improved so much

Mark is like a new dancer the past couple of weeks, such great progress.

• Advertisement

Bit harsh from Craig to say "it's your worst dance yet" and leave it at that, with no constructive criticism?! It's actually warmed me to Frankie a bit to see it upset her (that makes me sound so horrible haha!), I'd usually find her a bit standoffish.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Bit harsh from Craig to say "it's your worst dance yet" and leave it at that, with no constructive criticism?! It's actually warmed me to Frankie a bit to see it upset her (that makes me sound so horrible haha!), I'd usually find her a bit standoffish.

Yeah, just Craig trying to be a bit controversial. Wasn't her best dance but still a lot of positives in it.

Laughing at them telling Steve that he was too rough with Ola, probably just getting his frustration out!

Exactly what I was thinking! At least Steve had a dance where he could take out that anger ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Wish they had gotten rid of Tess instead of Brucey leaving. She is very annoying. Would far rather see Zoe every week than her. She tries too hard to be funny and it really does not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

right at this point now Judy needs to go and the others need to up their game and try for a few 10's:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Wish they had gotten rid of Tess instead of Brucey leaving. She is very annoying. Would far rather see Zoe every week than her. She tries too hard to be funny and it really does not work.

I like Tess it's a very hard job she is doing and makes it look easy, I miss Claudia I think she is funnier than Zoe:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Pixie's foxtrot was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,196 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I think they offloaded a lot of Brucie's corny lines to her, which does her a great disservice (look, LOOK, it's a STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!!!!). I think she's great. Love herself and Claudia together.

Pixie's dance was the dance of the night for me, even before the judges' comments and points - thought it was clever (credit for that goes to Trent) and gorgeous.

Agree that Craig was unnecessarily rude in his comment to Frankie, he could have tried to be a bit constructive.

Can't believe the goss about Ola :eek: If it's true (it was in the DM after all) then Steve put up a good show!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I tend to agree with this. She has zero personality and cannot seem to adlib at all. You will see that she doesn't really react to comments or events and just sticks to the script.

Think Zoe and Claudia would be a better team as they seem to have more relaxed styles with some personality thrown in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,196 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Awww, that surely has to be bye-bye Alison - the only one she could have beaten in the dance-off was Judy :mad:

Was just going to say that if Kristina and Simon are in the danceoff Kristina will self-combust, but we're saved that sight - sadly.

This dance-off can only go one way.

Advertisement