Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,348 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

OK, Caroline can dance. Watch that space!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I like Natalie wish she had got a better partner this year after being injured last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is this the first time that Claudia's eyes have been seen on TV? Or at all??? :eek:

First time I've seen her in coloured clothes too

I think they must be feeding Natalie some sort of anti-truth drug, the way she was raving about Tim.

He seems to be a very lovely man, but oh dear....... I suspect (hope) we've seen the best and the worst of tonight's lot already tonight :D

Soiled nappy alert

• Advertisement

And, they're off with the cheesy video clips already..... will have to start watching this after recording to ff through them.

I also hanker after the days when they they started the series with the "easier" dances, the likes of tango never used to feature until much later in the series. This guy looks completely flat-footed to my (admittedly uneducated) eye.

Start 'em off handy, and build 'em up.

ETA - ok, I stand VERY corrected :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Go max

Judy looked PETRIFIED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I thought the same heidiheidi, his feet were ploddy and legs seemed a bit all over the place but he did well, my eye is equally uneducated!

Glad anton got an ok dancer at last, she's a little stiff though

Is this Kevin from Grimsby's sister?

If I thought the other fella was flat-footed..... :eek: I'm cringing already at the thoughts of Craig's comments......

• Advertisement

OK, I'm calling shenanigans/jockey on Pixie.... even if she did get her steps wrong!

LOVE that frock!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Claudia's face looks a bit odd

honeybear wrote: »
    Claudia's face looks a bit odd

You can see the top half of it for one, and she hasn't got her trademark tons of eyeliner on :D

Poor judy looked terrified hope she does better next week.
    Has Caroline had previous dance training? If so she's off my like list

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm back watching Strictly after a long hiatus....haven't watched it since the year Penny Lancaster was on.
    LOVING IT!
    The whole show is cosy and sparkly and glam and just feel-good.

I thought Jake and Pixie were really good. Surprised by Jake.
    Saw Frankie from The Saturdays in the hub...she looks like a younger version of Judy Murray!

Thought Claudia's eyes were much better without the ridiculous eyeliner but her hair was a bit messy and she looked a bit pale.

Tess is effortlessly beautiful and there's something likeable about her.
    I'm glad Brucie's gone.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I think they must be feeding Natalie some sort of anti-truth drug, the way she was raving about Tim.

He seems to be a very lovely man, but oh dear....... I suspect (hope) we've seen the best and the worst of tonight's lot already tonight :D

Aw I think she genuinely seems to enjoy working with him. I was certain he'd be first out but I think they are a nice partnership and they'll be around for a while. If Tim got stuck with someone stroppy like Ola or Aliona I'd imagine it could have been a different story

bopper wrote: »
    Aw I think she genuinely seems to enjoy working with him. I was certain he'd be first out but I think they are a nice partnership and they'll be around for a while. If Tim got stuck with someone stroppy like Ola or Aliona I'd imagine it could have been a different story

I think Natalie is just genuinely nice, and she doesnt sulk when she gets a bad partner, and i do think they get on.
    Aliona is definitely stroppy. I think Ola has turned down the stroppyness (not sure if thats a word) over the seasons, but i still dont think after this season we will see any more of her.

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I think Natalie is just genuinely nice, and she doesnt sulk when she gets a bad partner, and i do think they get on.
    Aliona is definitely stroppy. I think Ola has turned down the stroppyness (not sure if thats a word) over the seasons, but i still dont think after this season we will see any more of her.

Apart from "Celebrity" Big Brother!

Don't watch celebrity big brother thankfully

Tess has clearly been contractually obliged to carry on the ridiculous Brucie line after every dance - "look, look LOOK, a STANDING OVATION! FOR YOU!!!!!"

:mad:

• Advertisement

It seems to be a high standard of celebs this year. I know they have had three weeks to practice so it will be interesting to see how they are next week with only one weeks practice.

Marks are very high so far tonight... who's going to bring that to a crashing halt? :eek:

I think Ola is wearing all of Claudia's eye make-up. :p

Jennifer's crossed fingers looked like she was giving the middle-finger to the camera :eek: :D

Who does his voice remind me of???

Marks are very high so far tonight... who's going to bring that to a crashing halt? :eek:

Looks like Jennifer.

Oh dear, I think I've just seen the answer......

Craig fairly efficiently shut up there by Tess.... you got the feeling he'd be going till the 9 o'clock news if he was let!

O.M.G.

:eek:

It's my Grandad.... if I had one....

:eek:

If Bruice was there Greg would be his favourite. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Greg was just awful. I don't much like his dance partner either; she seems a stroppy cow.

Frankie was good but we all knew she would be. Her hair is very boyish though.

Jennifer was alright; I can see her getting better.

Claudia's hair is much better tonight and although she's wearing eyeliner, at least it's toned down slightly.

Don't slate Tess Daly! She's magnifabuloutastic :mad:

Advertisement