Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,188 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I wasn't slagging Tess :eek: Just the management that make her spout those ridiculous lines!

Who's that last guy? He can certainly move - Kristina looks like the cat that got the cream, on speed :D

ETA - Aliona, on the other hand, looked positively grimly tight-lipped. Expect a few tantrums in the next few weeks (or as long as Greg lasts, which I suspect won't be long!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,473 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I think Ola has turned down the stroppyness (not sure if thats a word) over the seasons, but i still dont think after this season we will see any more of her.

Well her hubbie is completely banned from the studio (including sitting in the audience) so I wouldn't be surprised if she stays for much longer.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Well her hubbie is completely banned from the studio (including sitting in the audience) so I wouldn't be surprised if she stays for much longer.

Is he really??? What's that all about?

Presume you mean you would be surprised if she stays for much longer? I hope she does - wasn't too fond of James, but I really love watching her dance, she has a very unique way about her.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is he really??? What's that all about?

Presume you mean you would be surprised if she stays for much longer? I hope she does - wasn't too fond of James, but I really love watching her dance, she has a very unique way about her.

Sorry, yes, I would be surprised if she stays.

James wasn't asked back for this series. He, eh, didn't take it too well and did a lot of bitching on social media. The Beeb said he wasn't welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Just caught up
    Tom lovely, felt bit sorry for them when they got teased about romance
    Allison pure energy
    Gregg feel sorry for him with stroppy aliona
    Steve surprisingly good
    Frankie boring. Her expression never changes and she is beige. Give me Allison any day with her energy.

• Advertisement

Why was Gregg dancing like a girl? As in, a lot of mincing and the broken wrists.

Thom Evans looks like Bruce Campbell from the Evil Dead. The same vacant stare...

brucecampbell.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I always really liked Aliona but I thought she seemed really unfriendly to Greg last night. He's such a nice man on MasterChef, he looks like he'd be great too hang out with. I hope she gets her act together our she'll have lost a fan here! Hope Greg does better next week. He was all over the place last night but the dance didn't suit him and I don't think she gave him a fair chance.

Why are they bringing in the Charleston so early. its silly it always used to be a quater final dance. gregg is doing the Charleston, so i think it will be him going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Why are they bringing in the Charleston so early. its silly it always used to be a quater final dance. gregg is doing the Charleston, so i think it will be him going.

The Charleston was brought in at week 2 last year, and week 3 the year before. I think it makes more sense to bring it in earlier as it's one of the easiest dances.

I don't think it's fair whenever someone has to do two Latin dances in a row, but I don't particularly like Gregg or Aliona so I'd be pleased if they were first out.

I disagree. I think it might suit his personality. I think Brendan O'Carrolls Missus will be first to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Sophie Ellis Bextors Charleston in week 2 last year was the dance of the series for me.

So, who's settled in in front of the telly for an evening of armchair criticism???

Seems a bit odd to be watching it in daylight..... I always associate these programmes with deepest darkest winter. Still, we'll get there soon enough.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

So, who's settled in in front of the telly for an evening of armchair criticism???

Seems a bit odd to be watching it in daylight..... I always associate these programmes with deepest darkest winter. Still, we'll get there soon enough.....

I'm here! I've got some chicken goujons and a cold can of Coke!

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm here! I've got some chicken goujons and a cold can of Coke!

Nearly as gourmet as my dinner, reheated moussaka and a glass of wine :D

Greg or Mrs. Mrs. Brown to go tonight, or I'll eat my hat instead of the moussaka :D

Aliona looks positively bored.

Kristina looks different this year for some reason I can't put my finger on..... or am I losing it altogether?

Aliona looks positively bored.

Kristina looks different this year for some reason I can't put my finger on..... or am I losing it altogether?

Is it her hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Decent enough performance from Thom. Very ambitious routine, so there was always going to be a few mistakes.

That's pretty cool that Pasha gave help to Thom with the lifts :)

Was a bit lovely alright.

I'm cringing slightly in advance of this one......

I've got dominoes ordered
    I'm cringing at thought of Greg charleston
    Frankie looks bored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I think Mrs Brown to go tonight.

Tristan seems lovely though. I hope he's back next year.

Who is this fella in real life? He's awfully hard on himself, wonder will he ever break into a smile and say "that was great"?

Also getting the cushions ready to hide behind for Greg and the charleston..... oh nooooo, here it is :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I've got dominoes ordered...

This is why I stopped watching Britains Got Talent. Well that and because it's crap

I'm getting a kebab ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Greg Wallace will be out tonight I reckon.

He looks like he's only doing about half the steps that were coreographed for him.

Also not a great song for charleston, rhythm is all wrong.

He's my (non-existent) Grandad again.

Also, the custard/cream pie joke has worn thin now, come up with a new gimmick to cover your nerves/appalling dancing, Greg.

I don't watch Britain got talent.
    I've bribed.my boyfriend with dominoes and cider as he's over and I'm watching it.

Stop putting your face in the cake.
    Not funny

This is more tango than foxtrot.

I'm going to have to figure out Twitter and tell these guys to GIVE OVER WITH THE STANDING OVATION CRAP :mad:

• Advertisement

I LOVE ALISON!

She's full of life, full of energy..she can move. And she's absolutely beautiful!

Advertisement