Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,188 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

This fella, despite appearances, can fairly move!!!

Whatever happened the rule that only American Smooth could have lifts in it :confused:

That was brilliant, in fairness.

Oh lord, there's a few more cringe moments coming up I fear :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

OMG Jake Wood was AMAZING.

Seriously, that was the most fun I've ever seen! That dance had everything, colour, moves, fun, movement..it was AMAZE.
    I bloody love this show...heh Claudia's fruit hat.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Oh Judy..... no, no, just no......

2 :eek:

It was bad - it was very bad - but he didn't have to do that!

• Advertisement

What's that tent they've dressed her in all about :confused:

She's got the acting bit down to a T - hope her footwork matched up to it. We'll never know, as the cameras focus 75% of the time on their faces/upper bodies, and we don't see the footwork. Drives me nuts :mad:

She's one to watch for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Now I know why the ladies love Max Branning!! That was INCREDIBLE!!:eek: Favourite for the win imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Poor judy
    God jake was amazing, really thought he was going to drop her

Oh Darcy... "you could OF"? (clearly enunciated)...... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

(I know grammar Naziism is frowned upon, but my teeth hurt when she said that)

I love all the empty clubs/bars they're bringing their partners to - even more cringey than usual for those filler bits.

• Advertisement

Tuck yer arse in there mister!!!

This is a very..... green... dance. Also not very smooth for an American Smooth.

I really, really, just can't take to Karen at all.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Tuck yer arse in there mister!!!

This is a very..... green... dance. Also not very smooth for an American Smooth.

I really, really, just can't take to Karen at all.
    Agree with everything

Oh Scott.:o

Oh Lord :eek:

Mrs. Mrs. Brown and Greg have some stiff competition here.......

Couldn't watch scott

"Well done Scott...... AND JOANNE" :eek: :D

Phew, a dancer again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I picked him out on this thread on first episode...pity I can't dance myself!

Pixie looks like a girl that maybe - only possibly, mind - might have done ballet sometime in the past.......

As much as I love the banter and simultaneous commentary on this thread, I think I really might have to watch a recording next week - I just cannot bear those in between excruciatingly cringey filler bits :mad:

^ +1. I'd only watch the dances, judges and Claudia's bit. Love the Winkleman!!:D

Edit: Still can't get over Steve's shoulders and arms! Wow.

• Advertisement

Notice on Twitter Tess Daly's getting majorly slated as a presenter on Strictly.
    I don't get it; I quite like her. I think she's nice.
    I think her and Claudia are a great choice to present it.:confused:

I lover the enthusiasm Alison send Steve have. For me that's one of the most important things (along with being able to dance)
    It's obvious pixie has had dance training, but my favourite it still eastenders guy

fussyonion wrote: »
    Notice on Twitter Tess Daly's getting majorly slated as a presenter on Strictly.
    I don't get it; I quite like her. I think she's nice.
    I think her and Claudia are a great choice to present it.:confused:

What's being said about her? I'm a fan as well, apart from those awful Brucie lines that (I hope) she's being made deliver. I think herself and Claudia are a great team.

Frankie going last again tonight (was she last last week???) - looking forward to this!

Not at all sure about these charlestons being done to very non-charleston tunes.

She's making a right fist of it all the same!

Did that lift just go a bit wrong :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Surely it's a little unfair for a professional singer/dancer to be on a dance competition?

keano_afc wrote: »
    Surely it's a little unfair for a professional singer/dancer to be on a dance competition?

What's singing got to do with it :confused:

I'd accuse Pixie before Frankie of having previous for dance training, on the face of it.

What's being said about her? I'm a fan as well, apart from those awful Brucie lines that (I hope) she's being made deliver. I think herself and Claudia are a great team.

Frankie going last again tonight (was she last last week???) - looking forward to this!

Yeah they're saying she's doing a Brucie with the lame jokes and that she's just awful at presenting.

I can't see how she's any different than any other presenter.
    If she was ugly I bet people would think differently. Which is a shame as, yes, she's gorgeous, but she's down to earth IMO.

Not at all sure about these charlestons being done to very non-charleston tunes.

She's making a right fist of it all the same!

Did that lift just go a bit wrong :confused:

Yea the lift went wrong. I'd love.to see some more traditional music for a lot of the songs.
    I hope when they do the paso there's some traditional songs

I reckon Scott or Gregg will go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I love all the empty clubs/bars they're bringing their partners to - even more cringey than usual for those filler bits.

Me and my boyfriend went up to that one in Bristol that Brendan and the Casualty one were in. It's a closed door pub. You have to KNOCK to get in. Pah

Simon Webb was last last week

The boyfriend thinks Mandy Murray will go (As he puts it, Mother of Andy Murray, he doesn't think she looks like a man)

Edit: He just realised Mamdy Murray is a better name...

Advertisement