Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank service?

Options
  • 20-08-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I Make the time to pop into my local bank of Ireland last week to make an appointment with the mortgage. No problem they said. Next Wednesday at 2pm? Cool, I said

Its now next Wednesday, I arrived at 13:55, still waiting terrible customer service, somebody has just apologised (14:25) but still no sign of the person I supposedly had an appointment with.

Do these people not realise I'm on my lunch break??? What's the point in making an appointment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Freqcort wrote: »
    I Make the time to pop into my local bank of Ireland last week to make an appointment with the mortgage. No problem they said. Next Wednesday at 2pm? Cool, I said

Its now next Wednesday, I arrived at 13:55, still waiting  terrible customer service, somebody has just apologised (14:25) but still no sign of the person I supposedly had an appointment with.

Do these people not realise I'm on my lunch break??? What's the point in making an appointment
    Hi Freqcort,

Thanks for your post.

Apologies, we can pass on your feedback to the relevant branch manager. Which branch where you in?

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement