Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCFE into UL( FETAC Path)

Options
  • 20-08-2014 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi just finished my leaving done okay I guess but didn't get into UL

But I have a plan

I hope to do a PLC course in LCFE Doing Business Administration

From that then if I do well I hope to get into U.L doing Business next year

I am just looking for advice? Is this the right way to go about it or has has anyone done a PLC course and gone into UL via PLC route. Is it hard??

I rather do this then repeat because I couldn't sit through another year of doing the LC. I absolutely hated it and couldn't wait to finish up. I unfortunately had a lot of stuff going on through it but it wasn't meant to be!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The website for the LCFE course says:
    Application to the Bachelor of Business Studies Degree (LM050) at the University of Limerick may be possible subject to UL’s entry requirements. See the CAO website www.cao.ie for more information.
    Double check that as well as your FETAC award following the PLC, that you will have the entry requirements.

All going well, it's a good plan. Keep up with your assignments and make sure you do more than the bare minimum and you will be on target for your distinctions. Make sure your lecturers know your plans so that if you are falling below standard, they can alert you.

Advertisement