Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazelwood Celbridge - Phase 2 Under Construction!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭kildarecommuter

Bumping this thread.
    Has anyone viewed purchased in the last month ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

i don't think they are doing viewings every weekend anymore.

That either means its pretty much sold, or they arent selling and are waiting for after Xmas to relaunch with the houses along the road & front of the estate.

I'm thinking the second option.

Last phase launched, show houses open again this weekend.

Last phase launched, show houses open again this weekend.

saw that...prices are crazy high now.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭blueballfc

daheff wrote: »
    saw that...prices are crazy high now.

4 Bed semi-detached house (Type E) 1560 sq.ft
    Prices from €395,000
    4 Bed semi- detached house (Type D) 1906 sq.ft
    Prices from €462,500
    Anyone have any idea what the the previous phase were prices at ?? seems dear dear dear

• Advertisement

blueballfc wrote: »
    Prices from €395,000
    Prices from €462,500
    Anyone have any idea what the the previous phase were prices at ?? seems dear dear dear

About 15-20k less !

blueballfc wrote: »
    Prices from €395,000
    Prices from €462,500

If I remember correctly it was

from 362K and from 439,500 (generally 375 +445K)

The new phase prices are generally 395 K and 477K (1@462,500 and 1 at 465K)!!

That said from the plans the 477k houses have bigger (north facing) back gardens.

Boom is back!!! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brudarodonovan

Hey

We've seen the show house and are interested in the 4 bed semi detached from 'phase 3'. Prices are definitely high but with help-to-buy it makes it a bit more bearable!

Just wondering has there been much interest in them? As far as I know there are five left -Coonans seem fairly tight-lipped

Some questions please:
    Is it a nice estate to live in? It is small and seems almost fully occupied?
    Is Celbridge nice to live in -we have lived in Maynooth for the past 2 years -I've heard mixed reviews aabout whether Celbridge is safe or rough etc. -we are a young family!
    Finally, are we craaaaaayyyzy paying that much for what is essentially a 3 bed house with a converted attic?

Boom is back though that can't be denied!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Is Celbridge nice to live in -we have lived in Maynooth for the past 2 years -I've heard mixed reviews aabout whether Celbridge is safe or rough etc. -we are a young family!

there is no real difference in "safety" between Celbridge and Maynooth....or Leixlip or most other towns

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭StrawDub

Hey

We've seen the show house and are interested in the 4 bed semi detached from 'phase 3'. Prices are definitely high but with help-to-buy it makes it a bit more bearable!

Just wondering has there been much interest in them? As far as I know there are five left -Coonans seem fairly tight-lipped

Some questions please:
    Is it a nice estate to live in? It is small and seems almost fully occupied?
    Finally, are we craaaaaayyyzy paying that much for what is essentially a 3 bed house with a converted attic?

Boom is back though that can't be denied!

Great place to live, check out [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://www.facebook.com/hazelwoodcelbridge[/font]
    [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Been living in the estate for a while now and from what I can see its mainly owner occupied. Lots of young families and very quite place.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]The houses are built very well, Celbridge has lots to offer in terms of schools, clubs and transport links. [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement