Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrance Scholarship - rechecks

• 20-08-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭

I got 520 points in my Leaving Cert (5 below the entrance scholarship minimum).
    Would I still be eligible for a 'reserved' place in one of the campus apartments and the €1000 award if I get 525 or more after I get my exams rechecked?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Diarmuid1995

Don't think you'll have the accommodation reserved as rechecks come back after the accommodation is allotted.
    Should get the scholarship if your points go up, just contact the admissions office when you get your rechecks results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭Mario95

Right after I got my CAO offer I applied for the second accommodation lottery, which meant to be today (well, on 29th). I have no idea if I got a place, and stuff like that would be nice to know... Would they inform you even you don't get a place, or they just don't care?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Mario95 wrote: »
    Right after I got my CAO offer I applied for the second accommodation lottery, which meant to be today (well, on 29th). I have no idea if I got a place, and stuff like that would be nice to know... Would they inform you even you don't get a place, or they just don't care?

Have no actual information but Im sure I read on one of those fb groups that there was no 2nd lottery? That all the rooms were taken by the first one!

Advertisement