Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pike fishing now from dublin

Options
  • 20-08-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Am pike fishing the last year or so and love it try get out as much as i can but do not have transport and am usually alone or with a friend.. Want to get out the weekend but can't head to cavan that's were we usually go and blessington is so hard to catch.. Any advice or were to head or stay away from even be helpful blesso it mite have to be but have never caught

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭KAI.Fundraiser

Theres some great pike fishing in Blesso, you just have to know where to fish and also some baits work better that others in different lakes... Mackerel in blesso works well.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Andypdublin24

Theres some great pike fishing in Blesso, you just have to know where to fish and also some baits work better that others in different lakes... Mackerel in blesso works well.

Thanx pal.. Is this buddy i see ure running that club killarnden I'm from glenshane meself man

Thanx pal.. Is this buddy i see ure running that club killarnden I'm from glenshane meself man

Yea its buddy, who's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Give the lamprey a bash aswell and spin em. Never thought they work spinning but I was proven wrong in Blesso one day by a relative of mine.
    I'm only in kingswood myself lads.

Yea its buddy, who's this?

Andy paul man how's it going

• Advertisement

Hows it going, didnt know you were into fishing.... Alls good man and yea we started the killinarden angling initiative, but its for tallaght west. We are having an adults meeting this wens to setup a sub committee, drop over to the killinarden community center and sign up...

@Doddorman, Blesso can be a weird place for baits. So that work really really well wont do a thing up there. but then use crap and you get loads....

I seen a guy catch 14 on lampray on the floatup there and then the next day we went to the same spot he couldent get one on the lampray so he switched to mackerel and landed a 20lber.... Can be a ball breaker of a place.

Hows it going, didnt know you were into fishing.... Alls good man and yea we started the killinarden angling initiative, but its for tallaght west. We are having an adults meeting this wens to setup a sub committee, drop over to the killinarden community center and sign up...

@Doddorman, Blesso can be a weird place for baits. So that work really really well wont do a thing up there. but then use crap and you get loads....

I seen a guy catch 14 on lampray on the floatup there and then the next day we went to the same spot he couldent get one on the lampray so he switched to mackerel and landed a 20lber.... Can be a ball breaker of a place.
    I'll be there pal

7 in the evening on Wednesday.

Advertisement