Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation

Options
  • 20-08-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Female 18 year old looking for nice accommodation around UL. Doing first year applied physics. Want to live somewhere where i can get to know other students, but not where i'm gonna be kept up every night of the week with house parties! (however one or 2 a week would be alright :P) PM me if you know somewhere suitable!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

sinead06 wrote: »
    Female 18 year old looking for nice accommodation around UL. Doing first year applied physics. Want to live somewhere where i can get to know other students, but not where i'm gonna be kept up every night of the week with house parties! (however one or 2 a week would be alright :P) PM me if you know somewhere suitable!

Have you considered on-campus accommodation?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 sinead06

Tried, i'm on the waiting list for it :/

Tried, i'm on the waiting list for it :/

Ah, I see. What about Brookfield?

I've rang them, they said they have availability but they seem awfully expensive? A lot of the feedback I've heard about them isn't the best either.

I've rang them, they said they have availability but they seem awfully expensive? A lot of the feedback I've heard about them isn't the best either.

It's roughly the same as on-campus accommodation I believe although it's payment in September is 2000 compared to 1940 if staying in Plassey. Brookfield does have a block or two of apartments dedicated to first years.

• Advertisement

I actually heard back from groody and have a room now :D thank you for your help!

Advertisement