Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Shops in Fingal?

Options
  • 20-08-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Anyone know of any Russian shops in the Fingal area? Looking for a type of tea sold in Russia so hopefully someone can help me out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

rumar wrote: »
    Anyone know of any Russian shops in the Fingal area? Looking for a type of tea sold in Russia so hopefully someone can help me out.

Quite often the Polish/Eastern European shops sell produce from other countries. The shop in Balbriggan by the cinema for example stocks a good range of produce from a variety of countries. My partner is Polish and there's an instant coffee from Poland which I quite like and which I've never been able to find in any of the Polish shops in Dublin but which the small shop in Balbriggan on the street near SuperValue stocks.

So you're best to just get out and check out the various shops.

In Balbriggan you have one or two shops at the far end of the town near the church. There's the one by the cinema and the one near SuperValue. Lastly there is another small shop up in the Castlemill complex.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's also a Polo shop in the Castle Shopping Centre in Swords. As far as I know they sell foods from a lot of Eastern European countries and Russia. They have a page on Facebook, you could ask there https://www.facebook.com/polostores.retail?fref=ts

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Also one on chapel street, across the road from the harvest inn.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Morpheus wrote: »
    Also one on chapel street, across the road from the harvest inn.

I believe that might be the one I was thinking of when I mentioned SuperValue..... it's close enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

There is one on the Main street in Rush which is fairly popular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

There's another behind the Plaza in Swords.

Advertisement